Agenda 2022 coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers – EV Charging Infrastructure USA 2022”.
- Looking at the new EV charging infrastructure proposal by President Biden
- How to achieve national EV charging infrastructure success
- The challenges in making EV charging infrastructure more widely accessible
- Exploring various methods of deploying curbside charging facilities
- Achieving sustainability initiatives through EV charging programs
- Learn curbside charging best practices from Canada and the United States
FLO Services USA Inc.
- Demonstrating AC-based V2H and V2G using bi-directional capable EV charging technologies and intelligent circuit breakers
- Interaction between off-vehicle and on-vehicle power infrastructure required for bi-directional charging capabilities
- Innovations and demonstrations to bridge the technology gaps that currently exist to make this a viable use case
- Ambitious rethinking of the entire vehicle fueling value chain for the transition to EVs at mass scale
- Standards-based approach to ensuring that EV charge station assets can be monitored and managed remotely
- Considering the long-term impact of grid innovations to supply drivers with seamless EV charging capabilities
- Understanding the constraints of larger battery sizes and high utilization factor of commercial vehicles
- Comparing a new “grid to plug” DC distribution solution with a more traditional solution
- Reducing the footprint, achieving seamless integration with the grid, and being digital ready for easy integration with fleets
Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- Production improvements to dramatically decrease the production and testing cost of automobile charging ports
- Enhancements for reducing the production costs and improving the quality of the interface of charging stations equipment
- Wire processing and testing solutions that ensure conformity, quality, and safety
- How wireless charging simplifies fleet operations and reduces the cost of fleet electrification programs
- Update on wireless charging deployments in Europe and US and our vision for the future of vehicle electrification
Momentum Dynamics Corporation
- To date, fast and ultra-fast EV chargers can only be installed only where enough grid power is available
- Most roads are left without viable or cost-effective EV fast-charging solutions, creating high entrance barriers for EV access in those areas
- Upgrading infrastructure entails enormous costs, and lengthy periods of time, due to tedious bureaucratic approval and rejection processes
- As electrical vehicle sales rise, there is an urgent and intensifying need for cost-effective, sustainable, fast EV charging solutions
- Challenges of scaling commercial EV charging infrastructure and insight on the shortcomings and opportunities of current policies
- TeraWatt's approach to rapidly develop properties into commercial EV charging hubs along crucial interstate transit corridors
- Increasing support for fleet owners and facilitating better collaboration between capital markets, utilities, and organizations looking to electrify
- How new financing models are enabling organizations to build EV charging infrastructure at no upfront cost
- How microgrids can overcome energy challenges of fleet electrification and case study of infrastructure project with Montgomery county, Maryland
- The challenges of fleet electrification in terms of availability of energy capacity and long lead times needed for development
- Addressing the specific needs of multi-tenant, mixed-use, and fleet environments
- Remedy for excessive industry focus on Level 3 chargers where Level 2 is the real need
- Challenges of inadequate electrical infrastructure facility to cost-effectively support a massively escalating number of EVSEs
- What? A strategy to transform power generation from centralized to distributed leveraging forms of EV Charging, TOU, and VPP
- Why? The utility, residential and commercial, and environmental benefits of an ecosystem transformation
- How? Understanding the execution models for the transformation steps
Tata Consultancy Services
- A look at the market trends in charging technology
- Celanese materials solutions and summary of material applications
- Merits and importance of integrating renewables, storage, and EV charging technologies
- Significant policy implications to meet various mandates as well as resiliency objectives
- Technical discussion and case study on the engineering and financial aspects of this approach
Sargent & Lundy, LLC
Key topics for 2022:
- EV charging infrastructure and e-mobility industry forecasts
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for developing EV charging infrastructure to meet the needs of the e-mobility market.
- Exploring the next-generation of smart and efficient EV charging ports
Look for innovations in EV charging ports and make the business case for new charging stations across the network.
- Latest research in V2X Technology and Ultra-Fast charging for electric vehicles
Explore new technologies in faster and more efficient charging systems to improve the overall EV charging experience and encourage adoption by end-users.
- Evaluating the current policies and future plans for cities and network development
Understand the decisions by policymakers and key infrastructure plans for the years ahead to incorporate into your own strategic business plan.
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for developing intelligent infrastructure
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure you meet the requirements of new regulations and industry standards.
- New case studies from charge port developers and working with policymakers
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and build relationships across the industry to ensure successful infrastructure development.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities